|Typ ogłoszenia||: Szukam Pracy|
Gap Personnel have fantastic opportunities for hardworking, driven individuals to join the UK’s leading parcel courier at Oldbury and Smethwick. You will have a hands-on role, ensuring that all customer parcels are unloaded fr om vehicles, sorted through using industry leading sortation equipment and sent back on their way for next day delivery across our clients network. You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality and service and the ability to cope wi th the demands of a fast moving environment.
You will be required to work any five out of seven days, between the hours of 16:00 and 03:00. As such, your ability to be flexible will be extremely important as is living wi thin local distance of the site or having your own transport.
Duties and responsibilities:
• To handle parcels wi thin the specified parcel definition, either manually or mechanically as directed by the Sort Controller, in line wi th company operating procedures.
• To use the available equipment to complete security checks.
• To ensure that available equipment is in full working order and report any faults if required.
• To complete and check consignment notes accurately where appropriate.
• To monitor and prevent damage to goods. To inform a supervisor where damage is
• Where trained to use "man-riders" to assist in loading and unloading of parcels.
• To monitor and prevent damage to vehicles and machinery. To inform site Sort
Controller where damage is identified.
• To implement the Health and Safety policy, ensuring and maintaining a safe working
• To implement the Security Policy ensuring and maintaining a secure passage of goods for
• Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Hub Management or
• Carry out Hub cleaning duties as required on a scheduled basis.
First 12 weeks:
First 40 hours at £6.50 per hour,
Overtimes after 40 hours at £6.80 per hour,
After 12 weeks:
First 40 hours at £10.69 per hour,
Overtimes after 40 hours at £14.46 per hour,
Saturdays at £14.46 per hour,
Sundays & Bank Holidays Nights at £18.62 per hour.
DBS Checks - All workers must be willing to undertake a DBS check at a cost of £25 after their first shift
To apply: please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07715080123 for an informal discussion. Applications must be received by 8th August.
Sroda, 24 Czerwiec, 2015 10:38