|Typ ogłoszenia||: Szukam Pracy|
Gap Personnel operating as an employment business are currently recruiting for 15 Packers / Production Operatives for our client based in GL14 location, offering temp to perm opportunities.
The role will involve preparing products before the manufacturing process and also finishing products and packaging before despatch. Due to the nature of the small parts during this process the role will involve a high level of dexterity.
• Candidates will be working wi th fish will smell strong
• Candidates could be chopping fishes heads off and filleting as well as taking out small bones they must be prepared for this
• It is a cold room environment not freezer conditions but certainly chilled
• Days are not fixed start times will be 0700 but finishes can very between 1700 and 1900 it depends when the days orders are complete
• There will be an unpaid interview at the clients site so candidates can see the job
Suitable candidates must have worked in a production environment previously and able to demonstrate and ability to work in a fast paced role wi th small parts. Flexibility is key for this position as finish times are not always guaranteed everyone will finish when the orders are complete and days can vary between 8 and 12 hrs.
Days / Afternoons
Monday – Friday
0700- Finish ( between 1700- 1900)
1700pm- 0300 am
There is Canteen available
There is car park available.
To apply: please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 302852 for an informal discussion. Applications must be received by 15th August.
Sroda, 01 Lipiec, 2015 15:38